What is it?
PPC is one of the two Search engine marketing techniques.SEM or search engine marketing is the process of achieving visibility and traffic from the search engines like Google, Bing, Baidu, etc. through the paid and unpaid efforts.
Search Marketing includes
- SEO, which is achieving traffic through unpaid or free listings.
- SEM, which is Buying traffic through paid search listings.
Search engine marketing (SEM), that is a form of digital marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs) primarily through paid advertising. PPC or pay-per-click is a model of internet marketing where advertisers pay a fee each time a user clicks one of their ads. In simple words, it’s a way of buying visits to your website rather than trying to “earn” those visits organically through SEO.
Why you need it?
PPC is useful for almost every business, no matter how big or small. The traditional way of running ad campaigns on TV, radio, newspapers or Magazine does not guarantee that the readers read the ads.But with PPC, you can target those customers who are already looking for the kind of product or service.And besides that, you have to pay only if any user or a potential customer clicks on your ad.
Once it’s clicked, it depends on the quality of the content and ad to convince the customer to buy or subscribe to your service or product.If you want to have a good content you can do content marketing. PPC helps you optimise your content, get you leads and also contribute to the growing sales graph of your organisation.
How we can help you or your business?
In floating chip internet technologies, PPC campaigns are run by a group of experienced digital marketing strategists to provide you with the best plan to increase your database of customers buying your service or product. Our team is divided and subdivided and assigned core handling of your campaigns. All the teams work together simultaneously to provide you with the best PPC campaigning experience. We are the well reckoned in Kolkata for PPC. We will provide you the best internet solutions to your ever growing business.
- It’s There When They Are Searching – Having your PPC ad ensures that your product or service is there when people are online and doing searches for the type of product they are searching.
- It Can Complement Your SEO Efforts – PPC can prove to be a boon if your SEO results are not entirely satisfactory or poorly ranked. PPC ads that are showed up in the search results are based on a variety of factors like Ad Rank, CPC, Quality Score, and budget. However, a combination of well-optimised SEO page and PPC can give an ultimate boost to your business exposures well as a contribution to increased number of potential clients.
- Efficient utilisation of time and money – With the right search match types in Google Adwords, exact match, use of phrase match, or broad match and combination with negative keywords can guarantee that your ads are only shown when searchers are searching for relevant products or services.
- Predictability is high – Since Internet Traffic volumes, ranking, returns and costs can be monitored effectively, PPC tends to more stable and more predictable than SEO resulting in taking appropriate steps for improvement in lack behind areas.
- Speed is paramount – PPC listings appear much faster, in most of the cases, within a few hours or days depending on the review. Compared to PPC, SEO has a much longer lead time. It is worst, particularly when new sites are created or when ads need to be switched on and off for a promotion, campaign or stock changes.
- Control – Unlike SEO, with sufficient budget and staff or agency with excellent PPC skills, like our team, it is more transparent to obtain high ranking as well as direct visitors to the relevant page on your site. The right technology, the right bid management system, creative / copy and budgeting is what is required for a tightly controlled PPC strategic planning.
- High conversion rates – PPC tends to have more conversion rates than SEO. This is because the PPC is transparent and has much larger display ads where visitors of the ads may click more on impulse.
- Branding effect – PPC can highly impact on the branding of a product. There is a branding effect with Pay Per Click.This is deduced from the fact that even if users do not click on the ad, still this can be useful for generating brand awareness during the launch of your company’s products or major campaigns.
Share what’s in your mind
And do something great together
**We will reach you in less than 24 hours